All bonuses come with a “rollover requirement.” A “rollover requirement” is an amount you must bet (graded, settled wagers only) before requesting a payout. You do not need to win or lose that amount. You simply need to put that amount into action.
For example, this bonus has a 10x rollover. When you deposit $100, we will give you a bonus of $100. The rollover is 10x the deposit + bonus. Therefore:
$100 + $100 = $200
$200 x 10 = $2,000
That means you will need to put $2,000 in action before cashing out. The bets are cumulative. So the more you play, the sooner you will meet your rollover and be ready to cash out your winnings!
For Sportsbook Bonuses, only wagers placed in the sportsbook qualify towards the rollover requirements. For Casino bonuses, only wagers placed in the casino qualify towards the rollover requirements. Click on Rollover for more information. MyBookie is North America Trusted Online Sportsbook & Bookmaker, Offering top sporting action in the USA & abroad.
What is the rollover requirement?
Yes there is a 5x rollover of the deposit + bonus before any funds can be withdrawn, let’s say you make a deposit for $50:
Example Calculation: $50 (money deposited) + $50 (100% FreePlay bonus) x 5 (wagering requirement) = $500
In this example you must wager $500 before any funds can be withdrawn.
Please click here to see the full rules regarding bonuses.
- forumwager bonuses are subject to the following rules and regulations. Promotions and bonuses are restricted to one per deposit, person, account, household, email, telephone number, singular payment account, and shared computer, such as a school, public library, or workplace computer. forumwager does not make exceptions to this rule.
- All promotions exist for recreational players only. forumwager reserves the right to refute or reverse any bonus given to any customer at any time if we determined that the customer is not eligible to take part in such promotion. Or if the customer was found to have abused our bonus and promotions programs. Management reserves the right to refute or retract promotions at any time, to any customer, regardless of the situation.
- A member that opens multiple accounts for the purpose of receiving multiple bonuses is in violation of these bonus policies. If a member engages in this activity, all accounts will be subject to immediate closure.
- If a member controls multiple accounts, all promotional bonuses, credits achieved, and winnings produced from the account will be void and subtracted from the account.
- Customers wagering on steam plays or participating in a gambling organization, or who misuse our bonus and promotions program, will have all promotions canceled. Those customers will forfeit all winnings from promotions.
- forumwager only offers bonuses on new money deposited to an account. If a client has recently withdrawn funds from his or her account, the client will be required to make up the total amount of the payout in deposits before being eligible for a bonus.
- Bonuses are not credited automatically. You must contact customer service upon having made a deposit in order to receive any bonuses or promotions.
- Customers cannot retroactively forfeit a bonus after receiving one. Customers must follow all terms and conditions regarding bonuses before forumwager will issue any payouts.
- For rollover determinations, the lesser amount between the ‘risk’ and the ‘win’ on each eligible wager will apply toward the requirement.
- Management reserves the right to refute or retract any bonus, at any time, to any customer it believes is not eligible to receive such promotions.
- The ‘risk’ amount of a free play does not count toward any of the rollover.
- Rollover means you must wager the quantified amount at least that many times before requesting a payout. For example, a customer deposits $100 and receives a 10% ($10) re-up bonus with a 5x rollover prerequisite. That customer needs to put $550 in action before requesting a payout. ($110, deposit + bonus, x5.)
- Once you receive a bonus, you cannot request a payout until you meet the rollover obligation.
- Rollover calculations start from the moment a customer places their first post-deposit wager, unless otherwise specified in the bonus terms and conditions.
- Rollover calculations do not include any pending wagers. Only settled wagers with a status of win or loss count toward the rollover requirement.
- Wagers that result in a termination due to a postponed event, or wagers that result in a push or no action, do not count toward the rollover requirement.
- Should a free-play wager result in an annulment or No Action, the customer must contact our wagering department via chat or email to get the amount refunded to their free-play balance.
- If a customer with an ongoing balance from a previous deposit funds his or her account again, and one or both of the deposits are associated with a bonus, he or she must finish all rollover requirements and holding periods before requesting a payout.
- Customers given promotions, including No Deposit promotions and contest winnings from affiliates or sponsor sites, must comply with all terms and regulations of such promotions before requesting a payout.
- Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with other bonuses or promotions.
- Restrictions apply on circled and limited games.
- forumwager considers wagering on both sides of the game using any form of promotional money (free play or cash bonus) to be duplicitous conduct. This includes making bets of this nature through any of our affiliate sites. Any money won from playing both sides of the same game will be deducted, along with any other promotional money endorsed to the customer. It may also result in annulment of the client’s wagering account, and the client could accrue additional penalties based on the offense.
- Wagering on both sides of the same game for the sole determination of finishing a rollover obligation is absolutely forbidden. Such wagers will not count toward the rollover requirements. Any winnings resulting from such activity will be overturned.
- forumwager reserves the right to cancel or modify all promotional offerings and policies without warning or prior notice.
- forumwager reserves the right to remove the availability of all offers to a customer at any time.
- These bonus and promotion rules will supplant any verbal or written offering by any forumwager employee.
General Bonus Rules
- Deposit bonuses are optional and must be requested by the player when making a deposit.
- Other bonuses, such as casino are optional and must be requested by the player using the instructions provided in the terms of the each particular bonus.
- Upon acceptance of a bonus, player is deemed to have read and agreed to all terms, rules and requirements listed on this page.
- Player agrees not to request a withdrawal prior to meeting all stipulations, including rollover requirements.
- Minimum rollover requirement is defined as [deposit + fees + bonus] multiplied by [required rollover].
- Other promotions are offered from time to time which require higher rollover requirements. These requirements must be adhered to prior to any withdrawal request.
- Bonuses are non-transferable and have no cash value; a bonus only gains cash value after all stipulations, including rollover requirements, are met.
- Re-Deposit Bonus Qualification:
- Players Who Meet The Following Qualify for a Re-deposit Bonus (player must meet all requirements to qualify).
If player has taken any withdrawal in the last 15 days, re-deposit bonus only applies to the amount exceeding the cumulative withdrawn amount during the last 15 days;
If any pattern of “recycling”, “churning” (defn. ‘money being withdrawn and redeposit in effort to accrue or profit from bonuses’) or “bonus arbitrage” (defn. ‘accounts being managed in an effort to accrue or profit from bonuses’) is detected, all bonuses and all winnings from said bonuses will be removed from account without notice.Bonuses are for recreational players. forumwager reserves the right to deny and/or cancel bonuses and/or winnings from said bonuses if management determines a player to be non-recreational, an arbitrage bettor, a scalper, a bonus arbitrager, or part of a syndicate – without further explanation.
- forumwager reserves the right to take away any bonus at any time without explanation.
- Prior to accepting any bonus, make sure you understand and agree to all policies. If you have any questions regarding our policies email Player Services department at [email protected]
- All deposits are subject to management approval. forumwager reserves the right to accept, deny, or reverse any deposit.
- If your initial credit card deposit is for the maximum allowed, your initial bet should be split into at least 2 relatively equal bets on separate events. In the event that funds are not split into at least 2 separate bets, the account may be deemed “non-creational” and management may decide to void the wagers and return the deposit.
- The use of credit cards and other electronic payment methods is restricted to one account. Meaning, the same credit card number or bank account cannot be used by more than one client.
- Deposit limits vary depending on the method used. Management must approve any limit increase. forumwager reserves the right to request sufficient documentation from any customer to validate the identity of the client before increasing any limits. Providing documentation will not guarantee any increase in deposit limits.
- Deposit options may vary depending on your location. For a complete list of deposit options, please contact our support team at [email protected]
- Any customer found to be committing fraud of any kind with credit cards or any other electronic payment method will be subject to criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- Customers will automatically forfeit all winnings resulting from the illicit use of credit cards (or any other electronic payment method).
- The descriptor on your credit card billing statement may vary from one transaction to the next as we use different processing companies. If you are unsure about a charge reflected on your statement, please contact our security department at [email protected]
- Currently, the default currency in our cashier is U.S. dollars.
- Deposits that are not processed through our cashier will not be credited automatically. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact our customer service department in order to inform them of the deposit and to ensure it is credited in a timely manner.
- forumwager is not responsible for deposits made to the customer service department without prior notification.
- If funds are credited to a customer’s account in error, it is incumbent upon that customer to notify forumwager of the error without delay. For accounts with negative balances, forumwager reserves the right to cancel any pending wagers, whether or not the customer placed those wagers with funds resulting from the error.
- forumwager cannot be held liable for any wagers missed due to a delay stemming from a transaction error or a third-party processor.
- forumwager will not be liable for any additional fees charged by the member’s banking institution. This includes cash advance fees, international processing or currency fees, overdraft fees or administrative banking fees.
- forumwager relies on the service of third-party processors and cannot be held liable for any failure on their part.
- The availability of deposit methods are subject to change without prior notice.
- The house deposit rules will supersede any verbal or written offering by any forumwager employee.
- Online gaming activities in some jurisdictions may be restricted to government-owned and managed lotteries, sports and horse wagering. In some cases, it may not be permitted. It is the sole responsibility of each customer to inform themselves of their local laws before funding their accounts.
Payouts are processed daily on a first come, first served basis. As long as all pre-authorized or pending deposits to your forumwager account have been settled we can process your payout in as little as 24 hours. Should your account balance drop below the requested payout amount at any point, your payout will be automatically canceled.
- The minimum payout amount for all payout options is $20 USD.
- We process payouts on a first-come, first served basis. Payout requests take approximately 2 business days to be processed. Requested payout funds will be deducted from the player account upon completing the authorization process.
- Only players who have made at least one successful deposit are eligible to withdraw funds from their forumwager account.
- Players must roll over all deposited funds at least 1x prior to requesting a payout.
- All players may request a maximum of one payout per payout method each week.
- All players who receive a bonus must complete their rollover requirement prior to a payout request. The rollover is the number of times a player must put into action the total amount of the deposit plus reimbursed fees and bonus. The rollover can only be completed with sportsbook volume.
- forumwager accepts payout requests 7 days a week
- forumwager sends payouts Monday through Friday during regular banking hours.
- Any payout request submitted after 2 PM ET will be taken as the next day’s submission.
- forumwager will only process payouts in the name of the account holder.
- If you have pending deposits to your forumwager account, we cannot process your payout until we receive the funds. This may take up to 5 business days after you make a deposit.
- Players must place all payout requests by clicking ‘Withdraw’ in their accounts and making the request online.
- All terms and conditions, including rollovers, play-through periods, and required documentation, must be completed and received before a payout can be processed.
- The submission of a payout request does not guarantee an approval of the payout.
- forumwager reserves the right to request an SMS verification and/or proper documentation to verify the account holder’s identity, including a valid photo ID and copies of any credit card(s) used before processing a payout. Failure to provide this documentation will result in a cancellation of the request.
- Players are responsible for ensuring that all personal information including physical mailing address, phone number, and email address are up to date and valid.
- Players may be required to submit verification at least once prior to any payout request being processed. Verification may be requested either by documentation or via SMS at the sole discretion of forumwager.
- Please note that players depositing via credit card, debit card or prepaid card are required to wait a minimum of seven business days from their last deposit prior to requesting a payout.
- Payouts may be sent via a different method than the one originally requested. We will notify you of any changes should that be necessary.
- Payment instructions for bitcoin payouts will be provided online in the cashier. A verification code will be sent to the player’s phone number registered to their gaming account in order to confirm the payout request has been entered.
- Players may cancel or modify a pending payout request while still under review. Once the request is authorized, it cannot be canceled or modified.
- forumwager clients can receive a maximum of $2000 (USD) from their casino winnings weekly. Kindly note that forumwager is associated with independent casino providers and internal auditing prevents withdrawals in excess of $2000 within 7 calendar days.
- Payout methods, limits, and fees are subject to change without prior notification.
- forumwager reserves the right to deny, reverse or hold any payout request if forumwager suspects fraud or if the terms and conditions are violated in any way.
- Payout rules will take precedence over any verbal or written offering by any employee.